TRYACE T9P is a low priced Dual Dash Cam and Backup Camera System with a Rearview Mirror Monitor suitable for cars or small vans.
TryAce T9P has two video inputs to record footage in a mirror Monitor that fits over the existing rear view mirror in your vehicle.
The wide angle front view dashcam gives HD 1080P and the reverse camera provides 720P resolution video images on a 4” screen within the rearview mirror. Sufficient for reversing or to provide reliable driving footage if it is ever needed as evidence.
- TRYACE T9P is priced lower than most aftermarket Dual Dash Cam and Backup Camera Systems and is very suitable for cars or small vans or pickup trucks.
- The T9P is Wired for 2 Cameras to the recorder on a Mirror Monitor that fits over the existing rear view mirror.
- The wide angle front view dashcam gives HD 1080P and is inbuilt in the touch screen monitor. All controls are here including switching from dash to reverse camera view or both simultaneously.
- The reverse camera provides 720P resolution video images and can be mounted inside or outside the vehicle (dependant on how you use the mounting bracket). It has an IP67 waterproof rating which makes it suitable for outside installation.
- An extra feature of this kit compared to others is that the driver can switch the monitor on or off and lock or unlock the recording by a wave of the hand across the face of the screen. This could be handy if the monitor picture is distracting or you wish to ensure a particular period of recording is locked.
- G Sensor for emergency automatic locking. WDR technology provides high sensitivity image sensors and thus ensures clear pictures in all light conditions.
- The dash camera is powered from the cigarette lighter and the rearview camera from the reversing lights. Or you can hardwire to the main power or battery – but you will need a low voltage protector – the best way is to do this is to purchase a hardwire kit.
- With a hardwire installation you can make use of the Parking protection feature.
- There is an 18 month warranty period.
The TryAce dash and backup camera system is less expensive than most dual camera kits we recommend, but it still has most of the features that drivers require. It is definitely worth a look.
Click on the image for current price and full specifications: