This is our full review for the Mirror Dash Cam 4.3 Inch Touch Screen, TOGUARD 1080P Full HD 170° Wide Angle Front Car Camera Video Recorder and Rear vVew Backup Camera Dual Lens with Parking Monitor G-Sensor Loop Recording Reversing camera.
This is a good budget dual camera aftermarket kit for most vehicles.
- It can use 12 to 24V power supply.
- The large replacement mirror monitor will extend slightly beyond most car rear view mirrors which looks quite cool.
- All controls are touch screen which makes operating this system easy.
- The dashcam lens covers 170° and records continuously whilst the vehicle ignition is on.
- The video quality is excellent and In the unfortunate event of an accident or very sudden stop the G Sensor will kick in and store the preceding footage so that it cannot be overwritten in case you need it for evidence.
- The rear facing camera is fully waterproof and comes on automatically when the vehicle is in reverse gear for backing up. This camera camera offers 640*480P and whilst the picture quality is not as good as the dash camera it is sufficient quality for playback and fine for helping you reverse your vehicle.
- Being a dual camera system means that the video signal front the reverse camera is via cable. The length of wiring supplied will be enough for most cars and small trucks. Toguard will supply more if required.
Toguard provide 18 months guarantee and good support service. This is a good buy.
NB: Check that there is sufficient room between the visors in your car to house this 10” replacement mirror: tighten the fixing straps to avoid vibration when idling; buy a class 10 micro card.