If you’ve been looking for a mid range priced front viewing camera/recorder, then have a look at Old Shark’s 3″ Screen, HD 1080P Dash Cam with 170° Wide Angle Lens, using WDR technology.
Old Shark regularly receives excellent customer reviews. It includes all the essentials plus a Parking Monitor and will resist high and low temperatures on your windshield. There is a 32GB Micro card already installed and a card Reader, so you won’t need to buy them. Old Shark even sends you some Cable clips to harness the USB lead on its route to the cigarette lighter. It works with power supplies between 12 and 24 volts, so can be used in car or truck.
- The 3” viewing screen on the camera is larger than many dashcams which makes adjusting it for the best angle much easier.
- Easy installation. Place the dashcam with its suction mount on to the windscreen and plug the charger into the cigarette lighter socket.
- Thanks to a 6 layered lens and WDR the recorded footage is very clear and more than good enough for replaying as evidence for an insurance or accident enquiry, including easily distinguishing license plate numbers.
- Continuous loop recording with a selection of 3,5 or 10 minute video clips.
- The emergency lock system (EMS) will lock the recording in the event of a crash or violent stop or turn. To avoid unnecessarily frequent locking you can set the EMS to Low, Mid or High levels.
- The casing of the dash camera is zinc alloy and should withstand high and low temperatures.
- You can add Motion and Vibration detection when your vehicle is parked. The unit switches on for a few seconds if there is movement of a sharp noise near the car. This feature requires hard wiring to supply power.
Old Shark has a good name for customer support and offers a 45 day money back period and an 18 months warranty as standard. At this price this is a very good dash camera deal. Click on the image to find out more from Amazon.